- “we” or “us” means Colenso BBDO (the Publisher), Share No Evil Chrome extensions publisher;
- “you” means you, the person visiting the Share No Evil website or downloading the Share No Evil Chrome extension;
- “personal information” means information that can be used to uniquely contact, identify or locate you.
What information we collect, use and disclose:
- When you visit our website
If you are visiting our website, we may collect and store information about your visit for managing website security and understanding the number of website visitors. This data may include:
- the IP address of your machine when connected to the Internet
- the operating system and the browser you are using
- the date and time you are visiting the website
Although we may publish aggregated information about usage patterns, we do not disclose information about individual devices or persons unless we have reasonable grounds to believe that disclosure is necessary to prevent or lessen a threat to public health and safety, the life or health of an individual, or we are required to do so by law or court order.
- When you download the Share No Evil Chrome extension
Google manages the Chrome extension web tool download. You can access information about Google’s privacy practices for Google Chrome Extensions here https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/privacy
- When you share the GIF
The Share No Evil GIF is shared via GIPHY. You can access information about GIPHY’s privacy practices at https://support.giphy.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020028332-GIPHY-Privacy-Policy.
- If you share the Share No Evil video via YouTube
If you choose to share our video from the website, this is done via the YouTube platform. You can access information about YouTube’s privacy practices at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Contacting us and Complaints
If you have concerns or questions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Changing this policy
- by posting an updated policy on our share No Evil website; and
- to Share No Evil Chrome extension users when they download the latest version.